Thompson, CT USA
In drilling applications where petroleum distillates are not allowed to lubricate your down hole hammer, Numa now offers a non-toxic and biodegradable alternative to today’s rock drill oils. Numa Enviro Lube is best suited for use with 3-1/2″ to 6″ down hole hammers in water well and environmental drilling applications. This helps keep the contractor drilling in the most demanding environmental applications and helps keep the environment safe!Numa Enviro Lube is far easier to use, is more cost effective and does not need to be continuously fed like rock drill oils. It is supplied in a paste form 10 oz. (0.30 l) tube. Utilizing a caulking gun or similar device, simply inject into the hammer by squeezing the tube – it’s that easy! We recommend you inject 2 – 3 oz. (59 – 88 ml) to start and then every 300 feet (91 m) or at 4 hour intervals along with a continuous water injection.
Due to its superior, long-lasting, lubrication properties, one 10 oz. (0.30 l) tube of Numa Enviro Lube applied multiple times will achieve 1000 to 1500 feet (305 to 457 meters) of drilling. Compared to the 12 gallons (45 l) of rock drill oil needed for the same depth, Numa Enviro Lube’s fewer applications and exceptional lubrication quality can help to increase the hammer life and efficiency, equaling greater savings.
For your convenience, Numa Enviro Lube is packed with 20 – 10 oz. (0.30 l) tubes to a case, greatly diminishing storage requirements in the shop or on the rig. A SDS Sheet is available on our website www.numahammers.com.
- Biodegradable and non-toxic
- Contains no petroleum distillates
Tough Lubricating Film
- At elevated temperatures, remains intact and adheres to surfaces extremely well
- Provides continuous lubrication and protection from corrosion
- Cannot be removed by water
- Highly resistant to greases, oils, and other petroleum based lubricants
Easy to Use
- Blow drill string free of water and inject 2 – 3 oz. (59 – 88 ml) Numa Enviro Lube down the backhead of the hammer
- Cycle dry for 15 seconds and you’re ready for 300 ft. (91 m) or four hours of drilling
- Use with continuous water injection