Numa will be exhibiting at The Utility Expo 2021 on Sept. 28 – 30, 2021 in Louisville, Kentucky. Come see us in booth N-2658.
Numa’s Casing Ring Bit System is the best method for simultaneous drilling and casing into bedrock. The system is capable of drilling 16″ to 48″ (406 – 1219 mm) diameter holes in both overburden and hard rock conditions using conventional or reverse circulation DTH hammers. Components include a pilot bit, casing shoe, and heavy-duty ring bit.
Benefits of the Casing Ring Bit System include:
• Options for drill through and non-drill through applications
• Reduces cost with same pilot bit used with multiple ring sizes
• Provides simple lock design to better engage and disengage from ring
• Eliminates carbide issues locking into pilot
• Efficient hole cleaning through large flushing slots
• For use in vertical and horizontal applications