Numa will be exhibiting at The Utility Expo 2021 on Sept. 28 – 30, 2021 in Louisville, Kentucky. Come see us in booth N-2658.
Numa’s Made in the USA HDD Drilling Systems consist of HDD hammers, HDD bits, side load sonde housings, bent subs, and adaptors capable of drilling holes 3⅞″ to 10″ (98 – 254 mm) in hard rock and fractured ground formations. We have horizontal directional drilling equipment for every situation. Designed to provide a perfect combination of productive and efficient horizontal directional drilling, some of the many benefits our HDD components and products provide HDD drillers include:
• Industry leading steerability
• Outstanding rate of penetration
• Simple design allows for field maintenance
• Reduced air requirement results in lower cost per foot
• More efficient and durable internal design
• High frequency operation of rock drills provides less vibration
But we don’t stop there. Numa’s trenchless technology experts have years of expertise in horizontal drill systems, fluids, bits, reamers, rock tools, swivels, and more. Available onsite or by phone, our drilling experts support customers with the insight to maximize their investment in the best HDD rock drilling equipment on the market.
If you are involved in underground construction or utility projects requiring installation of pipes, conduits, and cables, you owe it to yourself to contact Numa for the best horizontal directional drilling products made in America today.
All Numa HDD hammers and bits are constructed from premium steel allowing rock drills to use our HDD products longer than competing brands. Our horizontal directional drilling products are built to last for extended use so you get the most out of your HDD equipment. Furthermore, the single bore design allows for a maximum bore diameter in conjunction with optimum life against abrasion. Quite simply, the Numa HDD product line provides performance and dependability without sacrificing tool life of the horizontal drilling equipment. Our full line of HDD hammer bits includes:
• HDD 35 for drilling holes 3-7/8” to 4” (98 mm – 102 mm)
• HDD 40 for drilling holes 4-3/4” to 5” (121 mm – 127 mm)
• HDD 50 for drilling holes 5-3/4” to 6-1/8” (146 mm – 156 mm)
• HDD 60 for drilling holes 7″ to 7-1/2″ (178 mm – 191 mm)
• HDD 80 for drilling holes 9-3/4″ to 10″ (248 mm – 254 mm)